Recent advancements at Pellenc ST have given it a superior performance over all other optical sorting companies when it comes to purifying paper streams. The result is that the new Mistral+ machine with Top Speed and Turbosorter achieves what no others can and guarantees the highest level of purity on the market today.
The reasons for the success of paper line process offered by Pellenc ST is the result of a combination between a high-performance machine and dedicated options for light products sorting.
The new Mistral+ machine
- More robust and smarter than other technologies on the market today
- Maintenance easier with no down-time
- Real-time statistical and maintenance analysis to maximize site operational performances
Turbosorter + Top Speed options
- Dedicated sorting configuration to remove brown cardboards from a deinking stream
- Turbosorter: patented equipment that keeps 2D fraction stable
- Top Speed: enables to increase the conveyor belt speed from 3 to 4.5 meters per second
Combined together with the Mistral+, this solution makes possible higher throughput capacity while maintaining the same level of sorting performance.
In addition to our worldwide references on paper lines, we invite you to test out our Mistral+ on your own fibrous stream. Testing and full video reports are available for you to verify yourself the difference Pellenc ST can make.
Pellenc ST’s Mistral+ solution for paper lines guarantees your paper streams make the quality grade required by the most demanding markets.
The superiority of our fiber sorting technology has convinced key accounts like Biffa in England or Recology in California (among many others) to select the Mistral+ for their new fiber sorting lines.Click here for related articles and newsSearch for Sorting Equipment manufacturers in our Equipment Guide
Sign up for Separation and Sorting Technology E-Updates
Recent Separation and Sorting Technology e-newsletters
Read our last “Separation and Sorting Technology” e-newsletter campaigns here: