This American company has developed with Baioni an effective range of patented products and sludge systems that contain new components designed to promote drilling in wells under difficult conditions. Three decanters have been designed to treat oil and gas drilling slurry and have been delivered on skid, providing to customer an easy turn-key solution. Baioni mobile dehydration station can be easily positioned on site or in remote areas and it represents the last stage equipment in drilling mud system for solids control and mud cleaning.
Baioni supplied the third horizontal spiral type Decanter Centrifuge for the separation of drilling emulsions. It could be used to process unweighted and weighted, water-based and oil-based drilling fluids (muds). A long collaboration between Baioni and the Client for the design and construction of a Decanting Centrifuge which needed to be the last stage equipment in drilling mud system for solids control and mud cleaning. The superiority of Baioni Centrifuge is embodied in the solids processing size.
Decanter Centrifuge could remove the solid particles with size 2-7 microns using the principle of centrifugal action, it is an ideal choice for separating particles in drilling mud. Always there is a screw pump or submersible pump to feed the mud to Decanter Centrifuge. After the drilling fluids being fed into the centrifuge drum, under the function of centrifugal force, solid phase particles are pushed to the internal wall of the drum, then to the solid discharge export of the small end of the drum and excreted.
While the fluids is excreted from the overflow hole of the large end. Such cycle is to achieve the purpose of continuous separation. High speed decanting centrifuge are more effective for separation of fine solids. For this project, Baioni had always supplied personal support, on-site service and project planning individually tailored.
- BaiDec Decanter with the highest configuration and best material for long and reliable service – bowl diameter 360 mm, Slenderness ratio 3,5 – bowl max. rotation 3.760 rpm, hydraulic motors and hydraulic pumps.
- Decanter Centrifuge Bowl Cylindrical and Conical section made in Stainless Steel AISI 304.
- Centrifuge other parts of the bowl assembly material: Stainless Steel
- Screw protection: Tungsten Carbide Tiles for longer life and easier replacement.
- Centrifuge Screw flow distribution port and bowl solids discharge port protected by tungsten carbide alloy.
- Easily adjustable liquid discharge weir height for flexible decanter centrifuge application.
- Standardised ATEX control cabinet.
- Reduction in disposal costs
- Reduction in the quantity of sludge in the closed system
- Cost saving of up to 60% for maintenance and upkeep
- Reduction in wear, especially on the slurry pump and drill bit
- Extended sludge service life
Sign up for Separation and Sorting Technology E-Updates
Recent Separation and Sorting Technology e-newsletters
Read our last “Separation and Sorting Technology” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Baioni Crushing Plants is an example of quality evolution and research applied to the production of machinery and plants for crushing, screening and washing quarry and mine aggregate materials as well as machines for recycling demolition material. The company can boast many years of experience in the sector and a deep knowledge of the markets, which ...