The IERC 2019 is the recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 international producers, recyclers, equipment manufacturers, recycling associations, refurbishers, standards bodies, NGOs, regulators and many more.
The experts will discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and value of raw materials. The congress will focus on:
- Challenges of the Circular Economy as it relates to WEEE and ITAD
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- The role of recycling in the achievement of the sustainable development goals
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- How to recycle electronics from cars
- Innovation in recycling technologies
- Country reports
- Safety standards for transportation
- Reuse & refurbishment – The influence of GDPR and data security?
- Standards, Compliance and Regulations in the electronics sector
- Recycling of hazardous components such as Li-batteries
- Internet trade of devices, parts, materials & plastics
- The future role of technology in recycling
The program also includes a powerful Guest Speaker, Keynote Speaker, Tech Talks and a Round Table.
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics recycling business. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Furthermore, the congress will offer interesting workshops and plant tours.
Join us in Salzburg at this unique recycling congress!
01 Jan 1970
ICM AG is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years.ICM is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The ...