The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:
- Benefits of the circular economy for car manufactures and recyclers
- Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding take-back quotas
- Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles (cars, trucks, buses, bikes)
- Update on future cars and its impact on recycling
- Autonomous driving vehicles impact on car recycling
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Innovations in dismantling, shredding and sorting
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars
- Recycling of batteries and other hazardous components
- Reuse & refurbishment – How about data security?
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.
Furthermore, the congress will offer interesting workshops and plant tours.
Join us in Vienna agian to this unique recycling congress!
20 Mar 2019 - 22 Mar 2019
Vienna Marriott Hotel
ICM AG is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years.ICM is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The ...