September 2 – 4, 2020, Geneva, Switzerland, during the Geneva International Motor Show!
IARC 2020 is the international platform for discussing the latest developments and challenges in automobile recycling, bringing together more than 250 decision-makers in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators, policy-makers and many more.
- Update on new automotive technologies and the impact on recycling
- Benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
- Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding take-back quotas
- Sustainability benefits of automotive recycling
- Reuse & recycling of electrical and electronic components of ELVsButton Spotlight E Mobility
- Next-generation recycling processes and equipment
- Innovations in dismantling, sorting and shredding
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars
- Safe recycling of automotive lithium-ion batteries
- Reuse & refurbishment – What about data security?
- Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles
- Round table: Sales of new cars are booming in Asia, but not in Europe! What’s the impact on the recycling markets?
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.
Furthermore, the congress will offer interesting plant tours.
Join us in Geneva at this unique recycling congress!
02 Sep 2020 - 04 Sep 2020
ICM AG is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years. ICM is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The ...