ICBR is the international platform for presenting the latest developments and discussing the challenges faced by the battery recycling industry. The 24th edition of ICBR will bring together many experts and decision makers of the battery recycling value chain such as battery manufacturers, battery recyclers, OEMs from the electronic and e-mobility industry, collection schemes operators, service and transport companies, policy makers and many more.
This top quality congress in battery recycling will focus on:
- The economics of waste batteries collection and recycling
- How to recycle batteries from e-cars, e-bikes and other e-vehicles
- Recycling of batteries from energy storage systems of power plants
- Best available recycling technologies for batteries.
- Materials Supply in a Circular Economy
- Battery materials supply and demand
- The role of battery recycling in a circular economy
- Eco-design: A critical approach for batteries removability?
- Transport and Safety
- Lithium batteries: Trends in hazard classification
- Update of the transport and packaging regulation on batteries
- Safety of lithium batteries: Threats and opportunities
- The Batteries Directive Revision
- Challenges faced by the second life of lithium batteries: Performances, transport & safety and producer responsibility
- The collection efficiency of batteries: Considering urban mining and waste generation
- Update on the review process of the Batteries Directive 2006/66/EC
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.
Join us in Lyon!
18 Sep 2019 - 20 Sep 2019
ICM AG is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years. ICM is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The ...