The University of Alabama will be hosting the 6th International Conference on Recycled Rubber & Plastic Products (R2P).
This annual conference is supported by leading academia, businesses, exhibitors and sponsors involved in the scrap tire and plastic recycling & products industries will address a wide variety of technology advancements, economic strategies and opportunities in the field of rubber and plastic recycling.
Some of the tentative topics to be discussed include:
- The use of rubber and plastic in asphalt binders and mixtures, including national and international experiences
- QC/QA issues in producing ground rubber and plastic • Engineering properties of recycled rubber and plastic
- Equipment issues in this industry
- “Green” industry – Sustainability issues
- How to produce marketable products from recycled rubber and plastic materials
- Heath issues with recycled rubber and plastic materials.
See You In Mobile!
With the industry’s most comprehensive conference being held at the Gulf Quest National Maritime Museum with 90 interactive exhibits, simulators, displays and theaters there is something for everyone.
Who should attend:
- Crumb Rubber Producers,
- Plastic Recyclers,
- DOT Officials,
- State officials dealing with tire recycling,
- Asphalt contractors,
- Molded goods manufactures,
- Anyone dealing with tire or palstic recycling,
- Equipment manufacturers,
11 Sep 2019 - 12 Sep 2019
Gulf Quest National Maritime Museum