17th International waste management and landfill symposium
After celebrating our 30-year anniversary in 2017, the next edition of the Sardinia Symposium to be held in 2019 is looking better than ever with a success that goes from strength to strength, making the Sardinia Symposia the most important solid waste management conference in the world.
The secret of this success? Easily said:
- An increasing number of young scientists is taking part in this event, acknowledging it as an important opportunity for scientific networking and debate
- Attendance is largely international with more than 70 countries represented from all continents
- Consistent participation of affirmed scientists
- High-level scientific content supported by innovation and creativity
- A venue, a setting, a natural environment, a hotel complex, a social programme that render the socialization and professional and scientific networking simply unique
You can’t miss it!
The seventeenth edition of the Sardinia Symposium, organized by the IWWG – International Waste Working Group, will be held in Forte Village, Santa Margherita di Pula (Cagliari) Italy, from September 30th to October 4th, 2019.
The previous edition was attended by 676 participants (researchers, technicians, administrators and operators) with the presentation of more than 550 scientific papers, selected according to quality by the Scientific Secretariat from a total of 864 offers of papers.
The conference included 88 oral sessions and 40 specialized workshops for a total of eight parallel tracks, discussion forums and roundtables, a continuously accessible poster area and an extensive exhibition space for companies working in the field of waste management. Several workshops were devoted to the presentation of innovative international projects.
30 Sep 2019 - 04 Oct 2019
Forte Village Resort