Save the Planet is the only one international event in Bulgaria in a format exhibition–conference. It focuses on the development of the South-East European market. In line with priority objectives for waste policy in the EU there is a progress in the sustainable waste management. There are a lot of opportunities for implementation of advanced technologies and practices.
Municipality representatives, key industry players from the production, commercial and public sectors will be personally invited at Save the Planet.
The great business environment creates synergy effects from which exhibitors, visitors, speakers and attendees can benefit: to get up-to-date information, to position products in a new market in a cost- efficient way and to find local distributors and partners.
The Exhibition core areas include: waste collection and transport; waste treatment; landfill; treatment of contaminated soil; composting; recycling; processing of air emissions in incinerators; services.
Among the Conference highlights will be Circular Economy and Biowaste.
Why to join Save the Planet?
• Discover the SE European market potential
• Get new clients and partners in the Region in only 3 days
• Expand your business while saving money and time
• A virtual exhibition, active before and after the event, will ensure an additional visibility and promotion
Edition 2017 in a nutshell:
• Austrian & Italian Pavilions
• Exhibitors from Bulgaria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Denmark, the Netherlands, Slovakia, South Korea and Switzerland
• Trade visitors from 30 countries
• Speakers and attendees from 13 countries
27 Mar 2018 - 29 Mar 2018
Inter Expo Center