Sensor-Based Sorting & Control, An RWTH Aachen University Event
The first conference Sensor-Based Sorting & Control took place in 2004. Since then it was organized every two years and stands out because of its internationality. In 2018, 150 people from 24 different countries participated.
The ninth expert conference Sensor-Based Sorting & Control takes place from March 17 to 18, 2020 in Aachen.
On two conference days, representatives of industry and scientific community present new developments and applications in automated separation and sensor-based control along the entire process chain from mining to processing for primary and secondary raw materials. The topics discussed are
- Advancement of multi-sensors,
- Improvement in single particle detection,
- Methods of data processing and particle analysis,
- Application of sensor systems for online monitoring and process control as well as
- Optimization of periphery processes.
Furthermore, visitors get the opportunity to establish and reinforce contacts, discuss technical aspects and exchange experiences at the evening event in the historic ballroom of Altes Kurhaus.
17 Mar 2020 - 18 Mar 2020