The conference provides a networking platform for plant operators, manufacturers, developers and scientists to exchange know-how and experience.
In the Call for Papers all stakeholders are invited to submit abstracts covering one of the following topics, but not limited to:
- Sensor development
- Process control
- Sensor-based sorting
- Peripheral processes for sensor-based technologies
Topics may include theoretical and practical aspects, methodological and empirical approaches as well as case studies and research activities. Application-oriented contributions are welcome.
It is not necessary to submit a full paper for the conference proceedings, in this case the abstract will be published. Nevertheless, we are pleased if you submit a full paper.
All submissions based on abstracts or full papers are for oral presentation at the conference. Participation will be complimentary for presenting authors. The following schedule applies:
- Submission of abstracts: July 31st, 2017 September 15th, 2017
- Notification of acceptance August 14th, 2017 October 13th, 2017
- Submission of full papers and final abstracts: December 15th, 2017
The following conditions for abstracts apply:
- Title and author(s), including contact information and institution
- English language only
- Not more than 500 words
- Maximum of one figure
- Submission via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you at “Sensor-Based Sorting and Control 2018” in Aachen.
06 Mar 2018 - 07 Mar 2018