WASTECON has been re-imagined to help public sector solid waste leaders and their teams plan sustainable futures for their communities. The WASTECON experience has been transformed into tools and resources for you, the solid waste leader.
The WASTECON Education Experience
The WASTECON Education Experience is specifically curated to provide leadership and management education through a solid waste lens. What you will experience is unlike any other in the industry. Examples of topics and forms are listed below:
- Can’t-miss plenary experiences – motivating and thought-provoking keynotes.
- Transformational learning experiences – wisdom, insights, and increased sharing.
- Solution-centric leadership experiences – including educational opportunities and demos by sponsoring solution providers.
- Designed for cities and counties to optimize their training budgets for leadership teambuilding.
- Focus on soft skills that helps public sector professionals be better change agents for the communities they serve.
- Providing the best-in-class, relevant education for today’s solid waste leader.
The WASTECON Networking Experience
A premium and intentional networking experience. Staff and volunteer leaders go out of their way to deliver radical hospitality and connect attendees, speakers, solution providers, exhibitors, and sponsors. Some examples of SWANA’s commitment to creating an excellent networking experience include:
- Building in plenty of time for networking throughout the WASTECON experience.
- Electronic and in-person tips to maximize your WASTECON experience.
05 Dec 2022 - 08 Dec 2022
San Diego Convention Center