Celebrating 50 years of delivering innovation, education and good vibes.
The sixties. A decade of innovation, social change and acknowledging Mother Earth. WasteExpo—the baby boomer success story of the solid waste industry—invites you to celebrate with us as we turn 50. Five decades of collaborating with you and your colleagues to deliver game changing opportunites.
And this year promises to be the best yet. More innovation. More education. More networking. Join 13,000+ of your peers—the glue that makes this industry so special—from the grassroots haulers and composters to the $billion companies, and everything in between. Celebrate how far this industry has come. WasteExpo. Vegas. It promises to be a rockin’ good time!
Whether you are from the private sector, a small, medium or large public sector waste management company, or a manufacturer or supplier from the U.S. or abroad, count on WasteExpo to bring the entire industry together under one roof.
So, what can you expect?
- An interactive conference program
With technology and innovation as the underlying themes, expect a conference program that dives deep into recycling/landfill, fleet management/collection, organics, safety, food recovery, and more! The WasteExpo Conference Program, in partnership with the National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA) and Dr. Stu Buckner, is designed to sharpen your skills to help you run your business or department smarter, safer and more streamlined.
- Do business with 600+ exhibitors
Find solutions from exhibitors who are waiting to help you do your job better. 84% of WasteExpo 2017 attendees researched new products, suppliers/vendors at the show.
- Network with 12,000 of the best and brightest in the industry
From across the street and around the globe, you’ll meet waste and recycling peers, experts and top solution providers. Learn and share best practices, and walk away with meaningful new contacts. There’s no other event that brings the industry together!
Who Attends WasteExpo?
- Waste Services Companies
(Private or Publicly Traded Refuse Firms, Landfill Owners/
Operators, Independent Contractors)
- Government Officials
(Municipalities, County Agencies, Regional Authorities,
Special Districts, State and Federal Governments and Public Landfill Sites)
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Distributors & Dealers
- Consulting Engineering Firms (Consultants, Architects, R&D Organizations)
- Recycling Firms (Secondary Materials Processors, Contractors and Recyclers)
- Composting & Organics Recycling Professionals
- Waste Generators (Businesses and Organizations that Create Waste in Manufacturing, Retailing and/or Providing Services)
- Legal, Insurance & Financial Firms
- Healthcare Waste/Medical Waste Professionals
- Software Companies
- General Contractors
- Transportation (Trucking Professionals, Suppliers, Fleet Owners, Operators, Maintenace Professionals)
23 Apr 2018 - 26 Apr 2018
Las Vegas Convention Center