Big trucks are big business. You’ll find both at WasteExpo.
This should move you. Over the past 50 years we’ve helped usher in more significant innovations in the solid waste industry than any other event. And the future looks even more promising. From big data to big trucks and bioconverters, more new products and services are unveiled at Waste Expo every year.
Here are some more numbers for you—14,000 of your peers, 609 exhibitors and 60+ educational sessions are waiting—right here, right now, all in one place. WasteExpo. It doesn’t get any bigger or better or smarter than this.
Whether you are from the private sector, a small, medium or large public sector waste management company, or a manufacturer or supplier from the U.S. or abroad, count on WasteExpo to bring the entire industry together under one roof.
So, what can you expect?
- An interactive conference program
- With technology and innovation as the underlying themes, expect a conference program that dives deep into recycling/landfill, fleet management/collection, organics, safety, food recovery, and more! The WasteExpo Conference Program, in partnership with the National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA) and Dr. Stu Buckner, is designed to sharpen your skills to help you run your business or department smarter, safer and more streamlined.
- Do business with 600+ exhibitors
- Find solutions from exhibitors who are waiting to help you do your job better. 84% of WasteExpo 2018 attendees researched new products, suppliers/vendors at the show.
- Network with 14,000 of the best and brightest in the industry
- From across the street and around the globe, you’ll meet waste and recycling peers, experts and top solution providers. Learn and share best practices, and walk away with meaningful new contacts. There’s no other event that brings the industry together!
06 May 2019 - 09 May 2019
Las Vegas Convention Center