No matter how many and what materials are involved and how the local conditions are, the HSM baler range has a machine of the right size.
HSM Environmental Technology products all have one goal: to deal with waste materials ecologically and economically. HSM baling presses compress packaging waste up to 95 % into compact and heavy bales. With HSM PET solutions, HSM provides professional technologies for durable compression and devaluation of PET bottles.
Engineering, consulting, planning, service – are all in the baling presses from HSM. The HSM experts not only understand the interplay of a wide variety of technologies, but they also think ahead, with one goal in mind: process optimization.
HSM has always depended on an absolutely reliable supplier: HSM itself. This principle applies in the company’s own three plants in Germany: “Everything from one source”.
The large vertical range of manufacture is characteristic of HSM and brings decisive advantages. Reliable, flexible, and independent production can be controlled while also guaranteeing high-quality standards.
In addition to quality baling presses ”Made in Germany“, HSM also offers full customer service. From consulting on selecting the right press for your specific application to individual projecting of system development, to supporting the press operation: HSM is a one-stop service supplier with a dense consulting and service network across Europe and all over the world.
- Vertical baling presses for retailers and manufacturers: Due to their size, cost efficiency, and capacity, HSM’s vertical baling presses of the V-Press series are incredibly well-suited for industry, manufacturers, and trading alike. With this compact baling press, you can reduce the volume of your on-site packaging material by up to 95 %. The HSM product range of vertical baling presses starts with the small manual foil press HSM V-Press 60 and extends to the top-of-the-line HSM V-Press 1160.
- Horizontal baling presses for retailers and manufacturers: The HSM horizontal baling presses are suitable for industry, manufacturers, and waste disposal companies. In addition to paper, cardboard, and foil, they are often used for compressing expansive materials such as foams, polystyrene, hollow vessels, metal buckets, barrels, car tires, etc. The baling presses of the HL series feature low overall height and a large loading aperture, facilitating the handling of these materials by the user.
- Shredder baler combinations: Shredder baler combinations are complete, compact disposal stations. They provide data security up to the security level P-5 and compress the shredded material into bales, which can be easily transported and recycled. The HSM shredder baler combinations are suitable for shredding large quantities.
- PET/UBC compaction technology: HSM offers solutions for all aspects of PET disposal. With years of experience as a pioneer in the field of PET compaction and the quality of HSM “Made in Germany”, HSM is your partner in the field of economical PET recycling.
- Channel baling presses: HSM is your partner – for products and project planning! HSM does not just hardware alone but provides individual system solutions as well. When it comes to demanding systems, you can benefit from our extensive know-how and broad experience. Experienced HSM specialists assist you right from the start on-site and provide ongoing support and service. With the wide range of options and accessories, our disposal solution can be fully integrated into your existing operation and processes. The individualized into your existing operation and processes. Get in touch with HSM, they will find the right solution for your individual requirements.