K9 FLASH analyses information in up to nine different light wavelength ranges. The combination of different light types allows the identification of foreign colours, CSP (ceramics, stones, porcelain), and special glasses, which are then reliably and efficiently separated by air-blast nozzles that respond with millisecond accuracy.
Benefits K9 glass sorting system:
- Quality improvement in fine, hollow and flat glass recycling
- Color separation and sorting
- Separation of ceran impurities
- CSP separation
- Separation of lead glass impurities
- Minimal lost of good material
Advantages K9 glass sorting system:
- FLASH Technology as option
- Space-saving design
- Minimal glass break
- Upgrade options (metal sensor)
- Detection rate of more than 50,000 parts/sec.
- Can be integrated into the VISUTEC data management system
For related articles and news on Sorting Systems, visit our Separation and Sorting Technology Technology Zone
Sign up for Separation and Sorting Technology E-Updates
Recent Separation and Sorting Technology e-newsletters
Read our last “Separation and Sorting Technology” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Sesotec is one of the world's leading manufacturers and developers of inspection, separation and sorting systems. Sesotec systems are used in process, packaging, and production lines throughout industry and in the specialized preparation of materials for recycling.Our customers operate in a wide variety of industries; from food, pharmaceuticals ...