Based on a modular concept these systems allow the combination of all available sensors for contaminant detection: Sensors for metal separation, sensors for colour separation / sorting, and sensors for the separation and sorting by plastic types. The information provided by the individual sensors is processed by the evaluation unit based on octa-core technology.
Product Highlight: Flake Purifier+
The new generation of the proven FLAKE PURIFIER multi-sensor sorting system
The new FLAKE PURIFIER+ features optimised material infeeding for a more evenly distributed material flow and increased material throughput.
It also allows easier maintenance and integration.
The system’s dust-proof design and integrated dust and label extraction provide increased efficiency in the recycling process.
All Sesotec multi-sensor sorting systems – and of course also the new FLAKE PURIFIER+ – are available with all sensor combinations and in various working widths.
Summarised advantages of the new FLAKE PURIFIER+:
- Modular system for individual sensor configuration
– Colour sensor incl. shape detection
– Material detection based on NIR (near infrared) with HSI (hyperspectral imaging) technology
– All-metal sensor
- User-friendly design
– Compact design
– Adaptation of the housing form – easy maintenance / operation
– Easy integration of material infeeding and material outfeeding
- Efficient design
– Material infeeding divided into several small, separately controlled conveyor trough modules
– Dust-proof design for the protection of sensors, light units, and electronics modules
– Integrated connections for dust and label extraction
- Improved sorting
– Optimised material infeeding for a more evenly distributed material flow and increased material throughput
– Minimised distance between material and air-blast nozzles
- New SesoDesk operating software combined with new octa-core technology
- Minimum maintenance costs and low energy demand
For related articles and news on Separation and Sorting visit our Separation and Sorting Technology Zone
Sign up for Separation and Sorting Technology E-Updates
Recent Separation and Sorting Technology e-newsletters
Read our last “Separation and Sorting Technology” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Sesotec is one of the leading manufacturers of machines and systems for contaminant detection and material sorting. Product sales primarily focus on the food, plastics, chemical, pharmaceutical, and recycling industries. Sesotec's global presence includes subsidiaries in Singapore, China, USA, Italy, India, Canada and Thailand, and more than 60 partners ...