Due to stricter laws, increasingly complex waste streams have to be treated with state-of-the-art technologies. This can´t be achieved with obsolete equipment from the last century. Considering latest Health&Safety solutions, resource recovery and reduction of the carbon footprint are the key-words for service companies involved in the treatment of hazardous wastes.
Our award-winning VacuDry® Vacuum Distillation process has been invented and optimized to treat a wide range of oily wastes such as:
VacuDry® plants are designed to achieve
- Flexibility against changing waste streams – due to batch wise processing there is no need to adapt the waste to the process technology
- Lowest environmental impact – by lowest emissions and energy consumption compared to any other thermal treatment technology
- Lowest operational expenses – due to ultralow energy consumption and excellent quality of recovered oil
- Economic efficiency due to modular design – Standardized modular design allows throughput between 1,000 to 500, 000 metric tons per year
- Reliability through robustness – German quality and self-cleaning evaporator design > 20 years service life
Looking for a sustainable solution for your oily wastes? We have the solution!