Calamit is a company that, ever since 1957, has been constantly growing, because its precise acknowledgement about how to earn, year after year, the trust of a selected and dedicated clientele, not only by ensuring quality and competitive prices, but also by providing innovative technical solutions. In this spirit the Barcelona branch opened in 1991, and the Paris branch in 1999, quickly gaining the trust of a satisfied European clientele.
Calamit was founded in December, 1957 thanks to a little big idea of Carlo Ciambella who, fascinated by the potential of permanent magnets, discovered the possibility to increase their strength as well as the possibilities of use.
Calamit Srl – Permanent Magnets and Magnetic Separation
In a small laboratory in Milan he created his first patented inventions: the Calamit magnetic clinchers. Since then Calamit has been constantly growing, in compliance with rules and nature.
The certainties offered by Calamit today are:
- Competitive prices
- Guaranteed quality
- Highly qualified personnel
- Delivery certainty
Today Calamit has two production facilities, one of which is dedicated to the transformation and sale of permanent magnets, while the other is used for the exclusive production of Magnetic Separators andMagnetic Bases for a total covered surface of 5.600 m2, within an area of 10.000 m2 facing the Tangenziale Est.