Everything you need when it comes to combustion technology, combustoren and atomisation systems. Environ Engineering is a specialist provider in the field of combustion technology and atomisation systems. We provide our clients with customised solutions for burners, combustoren and atomisation systems, guaranteeing the highest quality thanks to our many years of experience in handling international projects, our superior expertise and our innovative concepts.
The Environ Engineering team has over 15 years of experience in engineering, delivering and commissioning burners, combustoren and atomising systems for following applications:
- Liquid waste
- Powdered waste
- Waste gas & exhaust air
- Sulphur, spent acid & acid gas
- Waste water & landfill seepage water
- Pasty waste fluids
Environ Engineering offers individual solutions in combustion technology that are implemented according to the highest quality standards using modern technologies. To do this, we work with internationally renowned suppliers.
- We convert existing burners & atomising systems, increasing their energy efficiency and reducing operating costs.
- We offer our clients tailored advice in all matters relating to burners, flue gas cleaning, combustion chambers, safety equipment, storage tanks, and more.
- We provide customised, high-quality wear and spare parts.
- We commission burners and atomising systems.
Scope of delivery and services:
- Burner maintenance and safety checks
- Spare parts management
- Commissioning of burners
- Atomising systems
- Designing and constructing combustion chambers
- Project management
- Refractory lining (new installation, renovations)
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Converting burner controllers and control systems (upgrading Siemens controllers)
- Preparing submission documents for the authorities
- Designing flue gas cleaning systems
- Assessing potentially explosive zones
- Occupational safety
- SIL considerations