ATM delivers technology „made in Austria“ and has the right solution for the efficient treatment of secondary raw materials. The powerful machines which are part of the Arno®Brik series process metal chips efficiently and sustainably and thereby contribute to the protection of our environment.
ATM delivers Arno®Brik 22 to customers all over the world who need strong and robust machines for the treatment of large amounts of metal chips.
With its enormous power Arno®Brik 22 is best suitable for high demands. Arno®Brik 22 features a 4 x 75 kW hydraulic aggregate and a pressing force of up to 12.500 kN. For example, three Arno®Brik 22 balers press up to 15 tons of metal chips per hour.
- 3 columns technology for extra stability. Columns fitted with patented tightening nuts process millions of compacting cycles at full load.
- Different filling varieties depending on material.
- Innovative high-performance hydraulics. More than 30% of the drive power can be saved due to the innovative filling valve technology.
- Enormous wear reduction through movable tool carriage.
- Optimization of briquette quality and throughput rate through customized pressing tool diameter and materials.
- A high briquette density guarantees excellent transportability and smelting results.
- Recovery of pressed fluids.
For more information visit us online:
ATM Recyclingsystems - One Company, One Team, One Focus: High Performance Metal Recycling ATM stands for Arnold Technology for Metalrecycling - based on more than 80 years of experience and is a leading company of ASCO Group. Our company engineers, plans, produces and services metal-recycling-systems for the treatment ...