The complex interplay between factors which shape the global PET markets have been shaken by the ongoing conflict in Ukraine and persistent economic uncertainty. While tenuous market conditions are not uncommon for European PET stakeholders, increasing cost pressures coupled with an abundance of cheap imports demonstrate a significant threat to the region’s competitive position. Given the scale of disruption, there has never been a more important time for the industry to connect, asses and work collectively to define a path forward.
With themed sessions on global economics, energy security, feedstock dynamics and legislation this event is designed to offer expert insights and actionable strategies, enabling you to confidently navigate the current landscape and leverage new business opportunities.
The ICIS PET Value Chain Conference will provide a space to have business-critical discussions, network, and present key insights which can shape the future of the industry.
Join thought leaders, industry innovators and ICIS market experts as we discuss the following questions:
- Will a global recession and changes in monetary policy threaten hopes of a recovery in 2023?
- How can the industry collectively combat threats to supply chain security and improve agility?
- How will the EU’s REPowerEU Plan impact energy security and production costs going forward?
- Has the pandemic and recessionary fears destabilised the demand for more sustainable plastic?
- What new innovations and technologies are available for advancing the circular economy?
07 Mar 2023 - 08 Mar 2023
Ritz Carlton Hotel Venna
With an unrivalled global network, respected methodologies and distinguished industry experts, we help our customers to navigate fluctuating markets. ICIS – Independent Commodity Intelligence Services – helps businesses across the chemical, fertilizer and energy markets make strategic decisions, mitigate risk and capitalise on new opportunities. ...