- Founded 1962
- Over 50,000 units sold worldwide
- Market leader for extraction and filter systems, as well as pneumatic conveyors for the carton and corrugated fibreboard industry in Germany
- 280 employees (incl. subsidiaries)
- 26 of which as trainees
- Main factory in Hilter with numerous domestic and foreign branches, technical offices and dealers
- Wholly-owned sales companies in Poland, Russia and Switzerland
HÖCKER POLYTECHNIK: Fresh ideas for more than 50 years!
“Always one idea ahead”
This guiding principle applies today more than ever. Since 1962, HÖCKER POLYTECHNIK has designed, planned and built ventilation systems, briquetting systems and special solutions for industry and craft workshops. Starting with mobile dedusters and extending to large filter facilities with capacities of more than 300,000 m³ / h.
Following several years of development, we have managed to establish ourselves as a market leader in suction and filter systems, as well as pneumatic conveyance systems for the cardboard packaging and corrugated cardboard industry in Germany.
And we’re not running out of gas just yet: Our team operates worldwide, keeping its eyes and ears open, with an astute awareness of the most up-to-date methodological approaches and research developments, enabling us to satisfy the present and future needs of our customers.
We thrive on innovation and are convinced that the future will be shaped by creative product development.
Where do we call home? From Kiel to Innsbruck, from Rotterdam to Breslau – we’re never far away.