It can also be used on HDPE bottle washing lines where thanks to the cutting geometry it is able to open the bottles allowing the separation of the metal components of the sprays that would damage the mill blades with a productivity up to 5000 kg/h.
The film washing line starts with a feeding conveyor belt and a shredder model PR 2800, the operator, having loaded the film bales, removes the steel wire that binds the bales, so that the conveyor belt can feed the shredder.
PREVIERO PR 2800 shredder, designed for easy and efficient operation and maintenance, thanks to its tangential blade and water-cooled rotor, pre-cuts and doses the film to the washing line, optimizing downstream operations.
The PR 2800 is equipped with a hydraulic motor with maximum torque from standstill to ensure minimal energy consumption required for film cutting and to reduce the risk of rotor damage caused by inert material entering the cutting chamber. In case of overload, the rotor stops and turns in the opposite direction without an inertial pulley.
The advantages achieved with the PR 2800 shredder are numerous:
- Minimum energy consumption, up to 30 % less because the motor consumes energy only when the rotor is running.
- Low rotational speed and cooled rotor ensure evenly sized pieces as required by detector manufacturers, with little fines and a smooth material that is easy to open and dose to the detectors.
- Prepares material ensuring loose, un-welded pieces with minimal wear due to low rotational speed and wear-resistant coating.
Easy access to the grid and cutting chamber for easy maintenance and quick blade changes.
We can summarize the features PREVIERO PR2800 shredder as follows:
- Horizontal hydraulic pusher
- Motor with reversible rotation, installed power 200 kW.
- Two sizes of rotor: Ø 800 x 2000 mm and Ø 800 x 3000 mm.
- Rotor coated with wear-resistant material.
- Interchangeable blades.
- Interchangeable grid.