One of the greatest challenges facing our society is the reclamation of valuable raw materials from electrical and electronic scrap.
A global scrap volume exceeding 40 million tons a year – a figure forecast to double by 2025 – presents both a challenge and an opportunity. Since even in Germany only some 40% of scrap is currently fed into a waste management process, we may assume that the global rate of waste management is still substantially lower.
We supply both individual machines as well as turnkey complete systems for processing:
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Small and large household appliances
- Hard disks
- Pre-sorting and selection of valuable materials
- Pollutant decontamination
- Gentle coarse shredding and breakdown
- Manual inspection and iterative material selection
- Automated separation of the various fractions
- Parameterised post-granulation
- Ultra-fine separation of high-value materials
- Compliant with new European standards CENELEC EN 50625-2-3 and CLL/TS 50625 of 3/4 July 2017
Our machines are used in recycling plants to recover and recycle valuable and rare metals and materials from e-waste.
By combining these methods, excellent fractional qualities can be achieved. Whether as a compact unit or a major plant installation, Erdwich creates new value from electronic waste.