Versatile in its use across industries, the RF80 Feeder Stacker facilitates the handling and stockpiling of materials including, but not limited to, aggregates, coal, C&D waste, sand and gravel, topsoil, and compost. All can be fed into the large feed hopper with large loaders and excavators, while variable speed prevents material from building up, allowing for a more controlled flow of material.
Both the RF80 and the radial RF80R stackers are designed for low-level rear feeding, making them more accessible for various loader sizes. Rear feeding can also be advantageous in applications where space is constrained.
The track mobility of the RF80 ensures the machine is versatile on-site. When moving site-to-site, the RF80 can be compacted for transport on a low loader reducing costs and logistics.
Key Features of the RF80 include:
- 100kW (127Hp) CAT engine
- Dual hydraulic main drive system
- 4m tracks for superior manoeuvrability and stability
- Hydraulically adjustable discharge height up to 10m
- Fuel efficient Hydraulics system.
- User Friendly Hydraulic Controls
- 80’ long main conveyor with 40” wide belt
- Hydraulic folding heading section for transport, minimizing setup time.
- Production up to 800 MTPH (880 TPH)
The RF80 also offers many options to align the equipment to the requirements of the owner/operator, including:
- Complete remote functionality
- Various hopper liners, including Hardox®
- Head scraper upgrade
- Full skirting on main conveyor
- Various belt types available
The RF80 is available in dual power and diesel/hydraulic.
The McCloskey engineering team has extensive experience in the design, manufacture, operation, and maintenance of products and as such ensure each is suited to the application and requirements of our customers. The RF80 adds a versatile and mobile solution to the McCloskey range of feeder stackers.
McCloskey International leads the screening and crushing industry with a complete line of equipment including: crushers, vibrating screeners, trommels and stacking conveyors. Built with power and durability as standards, every product is field-tested before being deployed in a wide range of industries which include compost screening, waste management ...