HSM develops, produces and sells products and systems for compressing materials as well as for cutting and shredding paper and electronic data media. Hermann Schwelling Maschinenbau GmbH + Co. KG was founded in 1971 in Salem and started a year later with the sale of the first baling press for cardboard. Like many other successful companies in the world, the development of the company began humbly in a small workshop. Today the office technology product range includes cutting machines, document shredders, shredder-baler combinations and cardboard perforators. In the corporate division environmental technology, the portfolio includes vertical, horizontal and channel baling presses up to a pressing power of 150 tons as well as PET solutions. The portfolio also includes configuration and implementation of system solutions for shredding and pressing various valuable products such as paper, foil, cardboard, composite materials, PET, foams, car tyres, hard plastics, etc. HSM has three manufacturing plants in Germany (Salem, Frickingen, Reichenbach) and a joint venture in China for production of document shredders in the entry-level price segment. There are subsidiaries in the USA, England, France and Poland. In a worldwide distribution network, HSM employees collaborate with sales and service points in more than 100 countries.
Products by HSM GmbH + Co. KG
Articles by HSM GmbH + Co. KG
- The Focus on Plastic: Are we Sidelining Alternative Waste Types?
- Successful Premiere of PET Briquettes
- The Barrel Press HSM FP 3000, a Robust and Reliable Disposal Solution
- Waste, Storage Space and the Hidden Extras
- HSM HL 7009 – Compact Horizontal Baling Press for Retail Chains
- How Much is Your Waste Worth?
- Reliable Production Support and Fully Automatic Waste Disposal
- The Mechanics of Effective Recycling
- Presses and Shredders from One Source
- “Dream Bales” for a Perfect Recycling Material Loop