K 2019: A world of pioneers
In the future, economic success will increasingly hinge on the successful fusion of the digital world with the worlds of production processes and product development pipelines. This calls for a creative pioneering spirit. The broad spectrum of K 2019 provides the globally unique level of quality and diversity that form the basis of this most important business platform.
Hot Topics at K 2019
Taking up the current challenges, around 3,200 international exhibitors will be showing you the latest developments and groundbreaking innovations in the plastics and rubber industry. The current challenges of our era not only will be among the hot topics touched on at the exhibitors’ stands but will also be covered comprehensively in the supporting program.
The topics include:
- Plastics Industry 4.0
- The level of digital interconnectivity influences your company’s success. Realising smart factories is now within reach
- Plastics for Sustainable Development
- Nowadays it is not enough to evaluate materials solely based on their functionality. Their sustainability is gaining importance, as well.
- Systems Integration
- Exceptional times require exceptional materials. Polymers can be designed expediently and efficiently for the required application.
- Human Resources
- Machines and technology are not the key players in our industrialised world. Humans take centre stage and achieve progress with their knowledge, experience, and skill.
We invite you to discuss with exhibitors and experts at K 2019!
16 Oct 2019 - 23 Oct 2019