The machine comes with an 1100 liter bin tipper and an enclosed charge-box. The lid opens as the bin tipper raises and closes as it returns to prevent easy-access. We can add a locking option to prevent unauthorized access for unsecured sites or locations at risk of fly-tipping.
The oscillating steel scrapers and maintenance-free, fully guided press head reduce wear problems, waste build-up and cleaning, therefore reducing labor breakdowns and repair costs.
As standard, all L & N model portable compactors have 34-tonne compaction force, a very quiet running hydraulic pump, high-quality steel compaction chamber floor, surface lacquered finish (including corrosion Protection Class C 3), continuously welded seams (which prevent corrosion) and are CE and GS-approved. This particular refurbished model has a side hung door, with 3 clamps and seal to provide additional capability and prevent leaks.
Cycle time: 55 seconds
- Front hook- Very quiet running hydraulic pump generating < 63 dB(A)
- Timer for regulating the operating time of the compactor
- Oil level and temperature control
- Pressure control gauge with stopcock
- Oscillating steel scrapers below the ram
- Rollers equipped with greasable bronze bushings
- Compaction chamber floor made of high-quality steel S 355
- Ratchet locking mechanism on the discharge door
Surface lacquered in corrosion Protection Class C 3
Consider this option if:
- You currently have 7 or more 1100 liter waste bins emptied per week
- 1 or more FEL/RELs emptied per week
- Have waste that is wet in nature, or can have an offensive odor
- Want to streamline your operation, reduce manual handling of waste & free up man-hours
- Reduce your impact on the environment by disposing of your waste by the most efficient means by significantly reducing the number of waste collections on site
- Want a simple and straight forward solution for your waste
- Require a fully maintained compactor
- Have had issues with unexpected costs as a result of third party hauliers damaging your compaction equipment on the collection and thus would like indemnity for the collection process
- Already have a portable sealed compactor in place but require a streamlined maintenance arrangement, with engineer devices interlinked with helpdesk to provide effective asset management. Servicing & maintenance ticket history, a full breakdown of works, photos and videos accessible when required.
- You would benefit from significantly reducing your costs, improving your environmental sustainability