- Increase the throughput of your system.
- Baler cycles 3-5 times less with the box crusher in place.
- Less power usage, less wear on ram and chamber liners, cylinder, switches, oil, etc.
- Huge savings in cost of operation of the baler over time.
- Run much less HP on your baler, as you do not need to cycle as often to keep up with production.
- It also allows you to put bigger boxes into a smaller bale chamber.
OPTIONS and FEATURES
- Retrofit box crusher feed conveyor models that install into your current box line system.
- Stand-alone box crusher feed conveyors to feed your baler directly from floor level. You can also add an Endura-Veyor Container Box Dumper to feed this model
- Integrated slider bed transfer conveyor box lines available in standard and custom sizes to work in conjunction with the box crusher baler feed conveyor.
- The crushing conveyor or drum works in unison with the feeder conveyor to flatten the empty boxes.
- Flattening the boxes before they enter the baler allows more product to enter the bale chamber before it has to cycle. This increases your throughput and now the baler cycles less so you save money on power along with less wear and tear on your baler
Sign up for Volume Reduction Technology E-Updates
Recent Volume Reduction Technology e-newsletters
Read our last “Volume Reduction Technology” e-newsletter campaigns here: