The EDGE SM186 wheeled mounted screener is a highly efficient screening solution designed for the most difficult and demanding of applications including recycling, soils, aggregates, compost, and demolition waste.
With increased throughput, high efficiency, and quality end products; the EDGE SM186 mobile screen incorporates a robust 18’X6’ (5.4X1.75m) two-deck screen with the interchangeable flip flow and conventional scalper bottom decks. This flexibility combined with numerous screen media options and configurations allows the EDGE SM186 to process a wide range of materials and to tackle screening applications that other conventional screens cannot.
Impressive design features include a low-level feed hopper designed to accept loads from all three sides without the need for construction ramps, 2 or 3-way splitting configuration, hydraulic folding discharge conveyors to facilitate the quick transition from operation to transport, and a fully integrated power unit with large service access. A user-friendly control system with sequential start/stop functionality provides exceptional operational performance and unit safety. Fitted with a tri-axle bogie with an ultra underslung suspension complete with fifth-wheel hook-up and air brakes; the EDGE SM186 is exceptionally easy to transport between sites with redeployment taking a matter of minutes.
Operators can choose from a range of different screen boxes including EDGE Innovate’s award-winning flip flow screen, scalping screen, and rinser screen. Optional power sources include diesel/hydraulic, diesel genset, or direct electric. The EDGE SM186 is also available in a static chassis format.
- Robust interchangeable 18’X6’ (5.4X1.75m) 2 deck screen.
- Choose between 3 different screen box types to suit your application.
- Intelligent modular top deck system allowing numerous media types to be installed side by side including 3D screen media.
- Screen-box jack up functionality allows for easy operator access.
- A low-level direct feed hopper facilitates side and rear loading via wheel loaders without the need to construct ramps.
- Both side conveyors can be repositioned on any side of the machine to suit site requirements.
- Fully mobile fifth wheel hook-up with hydraulic folding discharge conveyors enables quick and easy transport from site to site.