Nationwide Waste Equipment Servicing, Maintenance And Repair at 24 Hours Notice Or Less
Skimping on maintenance is a false economy. Broken, or underperforming waste handling equipment costs you in additional waste collections, lost revenue from recycling and the inconvenience of downtime.
Waste equipment is specialised machinery and needs an experienced engineer who knows what they are doing. Neglecting waste equipment, just because it is doing an unglamourous job, will cost you in the long run. Keep it maintained and keep your running costs down.
Bergmann Direct offer the following maintenance services:
- In-house team of experienced waste equipment engineers
- Nationwide UK coverage
- Speak to a qualified engineer when you call.
- Manufacturer-trained engineers
- Specialists in all types of equipment featured on this website
- Planned maintenance agreements to ensure you are covered under the PUWER regulations
- Call out: in 98% of visits our engineer is there in under 24 hours
- Supply of genuine manufacturer’s spare parts
Equipment knowledge and experience:
- All Bergmann makes of roto-compactor, portable compactor, static and mobile roll packers
- All Kampwerth makes of static, screw compactor and semi- and fully-automatic balers
- Most UK and European makes of vertical and horizontal baler (HSM, Austropressen, Dixi)
- All makes of drum crusher
- All makes of portable hook and skip compactors
- Avermann horizontal balers