Since it was founded in 1983, EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H has specialised in the development and production of plastic recycling systems and technologies for the plastics processing industry and is regarded as the global market and innovation leader in these sectors. EREMA’s technology has become established as a leading global standard for a wide variety of recycling tasks, ranging from the recycling of polyolefins to polyester (PET).
The wide-ranging product portfolio from EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H can be divided into the following main segments:
- Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
- Plastic recycling systems for heavily printed/contaminated post-consumer waste
- FDA-approved PET recycling systems, VACUREMA®, efsa approval requested via customers (e.g. for bottle to bottle recycling)
- Inline PET applications (e.g. for fibre, film and strapping)
- COREMA® plastic recycling system for the production of highly filled and customised compounds
- Fully automatic, self-cleaning melt filters
- Pelletising systems
Around 480 people around the world work for the Austrian company group. With its own sales and service companies in the USA and China, plus around 50 local representatives in all five continents, EREMA provides custom recycling solutions for international customers.
Innovative technology and global service support additionally ensure that owners enjoy the maximum benefit from their EREMA systems.
Numerous patents, particularly energy-saving, environmentally friendly systems, exacting quality requirements and proactive commitment to customers form the basis for the continuing international success of EREMA.
EREMA Group in figures: 4,000 EREMA systems in operation around the world 480 employees in all 5 continents 130 million EUR turnover in fiscal year 2014/15 50 EREMA country representatives worldwide 14 million tonnes of plastic recycled every year with EREMA systems 13 facilities for customer test runs at the international EREMA trial centres 10 regional centres around the globe to provide customers with direct technical support