BCA Industries was formed in 1998 by twin brothers Doug and Joe Bartelt in North Lake Wisconsin.
Their father Robert Bartelt was an inventor and entrepreneur all his life holding several US Patents and being principle designer and one of the original founders of Bruno Independent Living Aids. Bruno makes lifts for scooters and stairway elevators. If you’ve ever seen a scooter being automatically lifted into a car or van you are probably looking at one of Robert Bartelt’s designs.
Growing up welding, fabricating and designing machines the Bartelt brothers started BCA Industries. From a garage making exotic auto parts and custom assemblies to a 23,000 sq. ft. facility on 3.5 acres BCA now is located in Milwaukee Wisconsin “The Machine Shop of the World”. From all custom machining and fabricating for many of the area’s top manufacturers to developing their own product line and product development department BCA has continued to grow and service its most technically demanding customers.
- In 1998 BCA incorporated in North Lake, Wisconsin as a custom auto and restoration shop.
- In 2000 BCA switched gears to metal fabrication and machinating work.
- In 2006 the first PD1000 shredder was built and is still the only “true portable” system offered to the recycle market.
- Also in 2006 GPW was launched as a web based store for unique gun parts made only by BCA and has designed and produced some of the best selling compensators in the US.
- A year later the TF and TIF models were designed, tested and introduced for doing portable shredded chip for tire derived fuel and reduction of virtually any shredded material.
- In 2007 the first ES1000 stationary systems were introduced with magnetic separation and full processing.
- In 2008 the first improved production SlickLift was built and marketed.
- In 2010 the first Single 50 chipper/shredder was designed and submitted for a US patent. It was granted in 2012 and production began making crumb rubber in a single pass and many other unique recycled products.
- In 2011 the newest prototype of the FUELBOTE was completed and sold as the only approved and permitted marine fueling vessel to be offered for sale in the US.
- In 2012 BCA attends its first world wide trade show to further service customers in the recycle industry and introduce its latest equipment heading up the market for cost effective made in the US products.
BCA has a commitment to servicing these industries with well built products “Designed, Machined and Assembled” in the USA. New product and process ideas flow through the arteries of BCA.
Our ideas are who we are … our products are who we will be.