This video showcases sophisticated shredding and separation technologies that offer unsurpassed recycling capabilities.
Sims partners with local, national, and global businesses in the responsible reuse and recycling of end-of-life electronics and computers. We provide environmentally responsible solutions that ensure 100% digital data destruction. Our worldwide network of certified processing facilities, with no export mandates, reinforce our overall sustainable business model, and closed loop approach to responsible electronic recycling.
Our local, all-inclusive process facilities are strategically located near population centers, allowing us to provide customized programs which:
- Minimize freight costs and simplify logistics
- Ensure environmentally responsible handling and disposition of all electronic equipment
- Offer convenience
- Can minimize greenhouse gas emissions
- Provide defined chain of custody and for complete compliance requirements
- Guaranteed and documented digital data destruction
- Financial stability
- Global footprint to solve global problem
- Breadth and depth to handle most complex logistics
- Comprehensive list of materials handled
Sign up for Separation and Sorting Technology E-Updates
Recent Separation and Sorting Technology e-newsletters
Read our last “Separation and Sorting Technology” e-newsletter campaigns here: