Now in its 14th year, the Energy from Waste Conference is the premier conference in the UK and Europe driving new technology discussion, operational efficiency, best practice and compliance in the global energy from waste sector.
Taking place from 28th February – 1st March 2018 at etc. Venues County Hall, London visitors will benefit from unrivalled senior-level industry debate with an international audience of more than 250 of the sectors’ thought leaders and key decision makers.
Designed to support your professional learning and global network development, this year’s conference programme is packed with policy updates, expert advice and market opportunities from a line-up of renowned international speakers.
Book your place today (early-bird rate ends Friday 12th January)
Why attend Energy from Waste 2018?
- Understand the economics and operational aspects of successful global Energy from Waste infrastructure development.
- Hear from informed decision makers on game-changing developments in the waste industry and policy changes as we approach Brexit.
- Learn about new investment in research and innovation within energy from waste that will ensure waste is better utilised as a resource for economic viability.
- Explore operational and technical issues with a site visit to the Cory Riverside EfW facility at Belvedere, Kent
- Use the online meeting management tool to request private meetings with fellow attendees and build business relationships.
- Visit the exhibition of leading suppliers and service providers showcasing new technology and products for the waste to energy sector.
28 Feb 2018 - 01 Mar 2018
Venues County Hall