India’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Solid Waste and Recycling will welcome the environmental community again in October 2019.
Being part of the IFAT network – the world’s leading network for environmental technologies – IFAT India has firmly established itself as the most highly regarded trade fair in India’s environmental industry. It provides a platform for exhibitors to showcase their latest innovations and solutions, debate current issues and form business relationships on a global scale.
A thought-out supporting program compliments the exhibition by bringing together industry leaders, trade associations and government representatives to critically discuss the most relevant topics. Knowledge exchange and career development are fostered in a range of sessions tailored to the industry’s young professionals.
Be there when IFAT India 2019 sets new benchmarks for future developments and when your innovations are at the center of attention!
- Exhibiting at IFAT India is an extremely effective way to place your products and technologies in front of your current and potential customers in a highly influential environment and to establish and enhance your foothold in this competitive environment.
- An ideal opportunity to build prospective databases and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- An appropriate platform to strengthen and showcase your brand.
- A unique platform to establish your brands in environmental sector
- A perfect launch for new products and technologies
- Gain access to one of the highly buoyant markets of Asia and find channel partners & distributors.
- Meet the decision makers. Our widespread promotional campaign specifically targets visitors with decision making power.
- Profit from the competence of the organizers of IFAT in Munich.
- Environmental Solutions Provider platform for products and technologies by experts under one roof
- Central location in the business capital of India: Mumbai.
16 Oct 2019 - 18 Oct 2019
Bombay Exhibition Centre (BEC)