With the new edition of the popular 825 in the current E-series, SENNEBOGEN is launching a machine with equipment lengths from 12 m to 14 m, which has already been well established as a flexible all-rounder with customers all over the world in the predecessor series. As a reliable all-round machine the SENNEBOGEN 825 is convincing in numerous applications areas, from the recycling of waste and raw materials, to sorting and loading activities for timber handling or the scrapyard. The SENNEBOGEN 825 is safe and reliable thanks to the powerful mobile sub-cab with 4-point outrigger support or the version with crawler chassis.
Modular system boasts a variety of equipment variants
In addition to different equipment lengths, ranging from 12 m to 14 m, and ULM stick variants, the proven SENNEBOGEN modular system also offers the customer-specific version with special undercarriages as well as stationary solutions and electric drives. The elevating Maxcab comfort cab with sliding door, comfort seat and automated heater/air conditioner creates a pleasant work environment for the operator. Thanks to the elevated position and with generously dimensioned windows, an ideal overview is always ensured. The SENNEBOGEN 825 E is equipped with a 129 kW diesel engine, which in the two versions as Tier 4f and Tier 3a variants fully meet the strict emission regulations. With the proven Green Efficiency technologies and robust E-Series features, customers can expect a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 25% compared to previous series’. As an alternative to the conventional diesel engine, on customer request the SENNEBOGEN 825 is also available with the proven electro-hydraulic drive concept with a 110 kW electric engine. Operating costs reduced by as much as 50%, low noise and the ability to work without stopping to refuel, as well as maximum environmental compatibility, are the key advantages.
The SENNEBOGEN 825 E-Series – in summary
The new E-Series’ SENNEBOGEN 825 opens up numerous possible uses in the ambitious field of material handling. In addition to a powerful drivetrain, convenient reach and optimal overview, the machine boasts utmost reliability and ease of use and maintenance.
- Top-level performance: Cummins diesel engine with 129 kW – Tier 4f / Tier 3a
- High safe working load and reach: up to 3.6 t at 14 m
- Versatile equipment: 12 m to 14 m
- Flexible modular system: Mobile undercarriage, crawler undercarriage, 4-point underframe or customer-specific special solutions
- Maxcab comfort cab for continuous relaxed work, can be hydraulically elevated over 2.7 m
- Highest safety standards: Easily accessible maintenance points via walk-on uppercarriage, railing, and gallery on the cab and uppercarriage, LED headlights, peripheral cameras right and rear
Sign up for Material Handling Technology E-Updates